Primero provides complete solutions across the mineral processing value chain tailored to extract the most value from your project.
We partner with you by providing engineering skills, project management knowledge and mining industry insights to deliver optimal solutions for Greenfield and Brownfield projects.
Primero offers a full suite of process engineering services including:
- Metallurgical Test Work services, including sample selection and test work design, management and interpretation.
- Desktop and Scoping Studies.
- Preliminary Economic Analysis (PEA).
- Preliminary Feasibility Studies (PFS).
- Definitive Feasibility Studies (DFS).
- Technical Due Diligence Services.
- Detailed Process Design.
- Process Modelling in both Beneficiation and Hydrometallurgy.
We offer process engineering services across a wide range of commodities and different stages of commodity processing, from materials handling to downstream processing facilities, including refineries.
Our process engineers have specialist skills and hands-on experience in:
- Critical Minerals (Lithium, Vanadium, Rare Earths and Manganese).
- Precious Metals (Gold and Silver).
- Base Metals (Copper, Zinc, Lead, Nickel, Cobalt, Tin and Molybdenum).
- Heavy Minerals and Mineral Sands (Rutile, Ilmenite, Zircon, Leucoxene and Monazite).
- Iron Ore.
- Potash and Phosphate.
- Energy based commodities (Hydrogen).
The process team has expertise in all key process areas:
- Crushing and Screening.
- Gravity and Dense Media Separation.
- Magnetic Separation.
- Flotation (Oxide and Sulphide Ores).
- Regrind and Ultrafine Grinding.
- Thickening and Filtration.
- Concentrate Handling and Bagging.
- Reduction and Acid Roasting Kilns.
- Pressure Acid Leach.
- Sulphide Precipitation.
- Hydroxide Precipitation.
- Ion Exchange.
- Heap Leaching.
- Pressure Oxidation / Sulphide Leaching.
- Solvent Extraction.