We offer a full suite of project services and execution methodologies, allowing Primero to facilitate the client’s preferred execution strategy.
Primero has a history of safely delivering large-scale construction projects across the minerals, mining and energy industries.
Typical project execution methods that Primero undertakes include:
- Engineer, Procure and Construct (EPC) contracts within Australia.
- Engineer, Procure and Construction Management (EPC) contracts.
- Design and Procurement contracts for global projects.
- Construct Only.
Primero has a history of safely delivering large-scale construction projects across the minerals, mining and energy industries. We self-perform the majority of construction activities, including:
- Civil Concrete works.
- Structural, Mechanical and Piping (SMP) Installation.
- Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls (EIC) Installation.
- Specialist Installation Subcontractor Management.
With a dedicated direct labour workforce, Primero can offer clients financially optimised project and construction solutions through the elimination of margin duplication and removal of interface risks.
Combined with our in-house design capability, Primero can act as the main contractor for an entire project, reducing client administrative and management burdens.
Construction specialties include:
- Mineral Processing Facilities.
- Non-Process Infrastructure.
- Power Generation.
- Heavy Mobile and Fixed Plant Maintenance Facilities.
- Hydrogen / Hydrocarbon Storage Distribution.
- Site Water Management.
- Warehousing and Product Storage.
- Gas Reticulation, Delivery and Metering.