The Savannah Nickel Plant was required to be re-commissioned and ramped up following a period of Care & Maintenance.
Panoramic Resources required an Operations & Maintenance (O&M) team which comprised of Management Systems & Personnel, Maintenance & Operations Crews and Metallurgical Support.
Primero specialises in the O&M of Crushing and Mineral Processing Plants along with the support of the Engineering and Construction aspect of the business. Primero has a historical track record of delivering successful, safe operational and turn-around solutions to previous clients and as such, was chosen to support Panoramic in the re-start of the Savannah Nickel operation.
The Savannah Nickel Plant produces a bulk Nickel Concentrate via single-stage crushing, closed circuit SAG Mill, flash and non-sequential flotation, thickening and press filtration dewatering.
Tailings are also re-processed into backfill paste via disc filtration and binder agent batching prior to down-hole reticulation.
- Re-Commissioning & Operational Readiness.
- O&M Systems & Processes.
- Management & Leadership Team provision.
- Metallurgical Leadership & Technical Support Team provision.
- Maintenance Trades & Operations Crew provision.
- HSE, Training & Admin personnel provision.
- Tooling & Mobile Equipment Supply.
- Off site Engineering, Processing and Leadership support.
- Successful Ramp-Up following challenging re-start period (Equipment Availability & Overhaul etc).
- Continued Improvement Month-on-Month in Plant Availability, Concentrate Recovery and Throughput.
- Successful growth and promotion of internal personnel to roles within or outside the project at Primero Operations & Maintenance sites.