Scope of Work
Primero were engaged by Citic Pacific Mining in 2015 to complete the detailed design and multi-disciplinary construction of the Port Area Bulk Diesel Storage Facility comprising generally of:
- 400kl of self-bunded diesel storage with associated dispensing skid;
- Tug fuel transfer;
- Transhipment fuel transfer; and
- Crew transfer vessel fuel transfer.
Primero were responsible for overall supervision and management, including all direct labour for civil works, electrical & instrumentation, commissioning including provision of all plant, equipment and craneage. Scope of work summarised as:
- Construction of new concrete footings for 2 off new 200kL horizontal tanks.
- Supply & installation of 2 off new 200kL horizontal tanks c/w surface treatment, tank labelling, nozzles, access platforms.
- Supply, installation of pipework including all associated pipe supports and pipe support foundations.
- Supply, Installation of electrical & instrumentation infrastructure to support new equipment and integrate into existing fuel facility.