Scope of Work
The Rothsay process plant facility was designed to treat 200,000 tonnes per year of gold bearing ore through the grinding and leach circuit. The process plant is a conventional gold processing circuit with crushing, grinding, leach and gold recovery steps to produce gold Dore at site. Ore grade is upgraded in the crushing circuit via dual laser ore sorting. Scope of work highlights include:
- A 3- stage modular crushing and screening circuit operating at a minimum of 400,000 tpa. The circuit shall accept a top feed size of 600mm and produce a P80
of 8mm feed to the ball mill
- Upgrade of ore in the crushing circuit by use of an ore sorter
- A single stage ball milling and classification circuit producing a final product size P80 of 106µm.
- The grinding and leach circuit is designed to treat 200,000 tpa of material
- A gravity recovery circuit consisting of centrifugal concentrator and Gemeni table
- Leach circuit with a nominal 24-hour residence time.
- Cyanide detoxification
- Disposal to a tailings storage facility (TSF).
- A carbon elution circuit consisting of acid wash / elution column, elution heaters and carbon reactivation kiln
- Reagents mixing and distribution.
- Services inclusive of air and water.
Rothsay Gold was acquired by Silver Lake Resources prior to project implementation with the intention to process material through their Deflector Operation.