Primero is engaged by Northern Star Resources to implement the Pogo Mine process plant upgrades to increase throughput.
Scope of Work and Professional Services (to be undertaken over two phases)
- Process design validation.
- Debottlenecking of existing infrastructure (grinding, flotation tail, WTP and ORTW pumps, mill pinion, sag cube and pre-leach thickener control upgrades).
- Design and installation of:
- 18m insulated thickener and associated equipment.
- Plate and frame filter, building and associated equipment.
- Pre-rougher selective flotation unit and associated equipment.
- Cement silo storage.
- Bulk lime storage.
- Coarse ore overflow storage.
- Light, small power and HVAC.
- Civil, structural, mechanical and electrical design as required.
- Control system design and documentation.
- Cost estimation.
- Engineering, procurement and construction management.