Scope of Works
Included in Primero’s scope was the detailed structural, mechanical, piping, and electrical and communications design drafting, as well as supply and installation of all materials and equipment, including modifications to existing infrastructure and systems as required for:
- Waste fines pumping system upgrades, including new pumps & pipework.
- Waste fines pipeline & associated infrastructure from the process plant to the SWFSF.
- Gland water system upgrades, including new pumps & pipework to service all waste fines pumps.
- Decant pumping system, including new pump & pipework.
- Decant water pipeline & associated infrastructure from the SWFSF to the process plant.
- Underdrainage system, including new pump & pipework.
- Electrical, controls, & communications systems.
- Updating of existing controls systems & programming.
- Critical brownfield tie-ins and commissioning interfaces achieved with RTIO resulting from methodical workforce and management teams and thorough planning.
- 73,000+ hours expended across design, construction and commissioning.
- All works completed incident free with zero harm.