Sigma is developing an industrial-scale green mining operation in the Vale do Jequitinhonha, Minas Gerais state, Brazil. The project will bring direct and indirect jobs to the local community and contribute to its economic development.
The foundation of the processor is a world-class industrial-scale hard-rock lithium project. The significant deposits in Brazil can be counted among some of the leading spodumene pegmatites in the world.
Primero Americas was engaged by Sigma Lithium (Sigma) to complete a DFS for the Xuxa Lithium Project located at Grota Do Cirilo in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
The process includes a front end crushing circuit with primary, secondary and tertiary crushing feeding a DMS processing plant. The DMS circuit consists of primary DMS, secondary DMS, ultrafines circuit, tails thickening and tails filtration.
- Definitive Feasibility Study (executed in Montreal office).
- FEED Phase (executed in Perth office).
- Detailed Design Phase (executed in Perth office).
- First Primero project in South America.
- Our lithium experience has been recognized worldwide.
- Work grew from DFS to detailed design, executed through multiple Primero offices.