Primero was engaged by Rio Tinto to supply and install a new Light Vehicle (LV) washdown bay facility, inclusive of associated works at the site of an existing, insufficiently equipped LV wash facility at its East Island Intercourse (EII) operations workshop.
- Project management.
- Design input to tender drawings.
- Procurement delivery to site.
- Site survey works.
- Underground services.
- Decommissioning & demolition works of existing facility.
- Construction, commissioning & handover of all necessary earthworks.
- Civil, structural, mechanical, electrical & control works.
- Existing facility decommissioning & demolition.
- Commissioning of facility completed in line with target dates.
- Works completed in a safe & effective manner under Rio Tinto Iron Ore (RTIO) Safety initiative CRM (Critical Risk Management).